- Avoid sun exposure to avoid cracking or brittle wood.
- Avoid excessive drying, avoid long time high temperature environment, away from heat 3.source, otherwise it may cause local cracking of wood
- In winter, indoor heating for a long time will make the air become unusually dry, so it is recommended to maintain a certain air humidity.
- Avoid furniture in a humid environment for a long time (such as toilet), especially do not seal in a hot and humid environment for a long time, in order to avoid wood mold deformation.
- Do not wash with water, more cannot use alkali water, alcohol, detergent to wipe, lest damage wood fiber, want to clear wood surface, usable soft dry cotton cloth gently wipe furniture surface.
- Wood wax oil is oil extracted from plants. After drying, it forms a protective film that can effectively adhere to the invasion of water in the air and the loss of water in the wood. Therefore, it is recommended to apply wood wax oil half a year or once a year.